Links to xQIT publications will be available on this page as they
- V. Giovannetti, S. Lloyd, L. Maccone, and P.W. Shor, "Broadband
channel capacities," Phys. Rev. A 68, 062323 (2004).
- H. Touchette and S. Lloyd,"Information-theoretic approach
to the study of control systems," Physica A 331, 140 (2004).
- V. Giovannetti, S. Guha, S. Lloyd, L. Maccone, J.H. Shapiro,
and H.P. Yuen, "Classical capacity of lossy bosonic channels:
the exact solution," Phys. Rev. Lett. 92, 027902 (2004).
- V. Giovannetti, S. Lloyd, L. Maccone, L., and J.H. Shapiro, "Information
rate of a waveguide," Phys. Rev. A 69, 052310 (2004).
- E. Farhi, N. Graham, V. Khemani, R. Markov, and R. Rosales, "An
oscillon in the SU(2) gauged Higgs model," Phys. Rev. D
72, 101701 (2005).
- E. Farhi, J. Goldstone, S. Gutmann, and D. Nagaj, "How
to make the quantum adiabatic algorithm fail," eprint quant-ph/0512159.
- A.M. Childs and J. Goldstone, "Spatial search by quantum
walk," Phys. Rev. A 70, 022314 (2004).
- A.M. Childs and J. Goldstone, "Spatial search and the
Dirac equation," Phys. Rev. A 70, 042312 (2004).
- D. S. Crankshaw, K. Segall, D. Nakada, T. P. Orlando, L. S.
Levitov, S. Lloyd, S. O. Valenzuela, N. Markovic, M. Tinkham, K.
K. Berggren, "DC measurements of macroscopic quantum levels
in a superconducting qubit structure with a timeordered meter," Phys.
Rev. B 69, 144518 (2004).
- L.S. Levitov and M. Reznikov, "Counting statistics
of tunneling current," Phys. Rev. B 70, 1153-5 (2004).
- V.S. Borkar, S.K. Mitter, and S.R. Venkatesh, "Variations
on a theme by Neyman and Pearson," Sankhya 66, 292 (2004).
- V.S. Borkar, V.R. Konda, and S.K. Mitter, "On De Finetii
coherence and Kolomogorov probability," Stat. and Prob.
Lett. 66, 417 (2004).
- P.W. Shor, "Polynomial-time algorithms for prime factorization
and discrete logarithms on a quantum computer," SIAM J.
Computing 26, 1484 (1997).
- P.W. Shor, "The adaptive classical capacity of a quantum
channel or information capacities of three symmetric pure states
in three dimensions," IBM J. Res. and
Develop. 48, 115 (2004).
- S. Lloyd, A Landahl, and J.-J.E. Slotine, "Universal
quantum interfaces," Phys. Rev. A 69, 012305 (2004).
- G. Niemeyer and J.-J.E. Slotine, "Telemanipulation
with time delays," Int. J. Robotics Res. 23, 873 (2004).
to solve hard theoretical problems inevitably end up identifying and
solving new problems, some of which may be even more important than
the problems one originally set out to solve."